Friday, May 1, 2009

PegIt v1.1.9

Size : 1.1 MB
PegIt is a unique and challenging puzzle game. The game was originally inspired by the classic board game 'Peg Solitaire' which I played regularly as a child. I decided to create my own version of the game with different board layouts. As I designed the game, the Pegs turned into scruffy haired beings who leapfrogged over each other. I added a 'Blocker' object which was impossible to jump over or land on. I tried to think of new objects to create more varied levels and eventually came up with the 'Trampoline' object. This allowed the PegIt's to make multiple moves in a single jump. The game then grew with the addition of the Directional Trampolines. The next addition was the See-Saw object which had the unique ability of propelling other PegIts! These objects came together to form almost a perfect combination of puzzle game elements; simple objects that when combined form almost limitless logical possibilities.
Password : www.2baksa.net
Download

0 comments: